Monday, May 4, 2009

Where can I cash an international money order without a bank account?

I've recently started ebaying and decided to expand my payment options to USPS Money Orders, however I just got two "MoneyGram" International M.O.'s, one is from WalMart and the other says Lucky.


Where can I cash these if I don't have a bank account?

Where can I cash an international money order without a bank account?
George you might find some cash and pay, but the chunk of change they charge may not make it worth while. I suggest you open a bank account, it could be a savings account for $5 bucks! My concern for you is - are those money order legit? Make sure they are real checks and not some scam. I wouldn't spend any of that money until you know for sure.
Reply:FIRST

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment