Monday, November 16, 2009

How long does it take the State of Kansas to cash your taxes check?

I mailed my check on April 15th 2008 for money I owed the state of Kansas for the tax year 2007. It is now May 1st and the check has not been cashed. I figured they would cash it right away. Now, I am worried it got lost in the mail, but how do I know? I do not want to get audited or accused of failing to pay my income taxes. Any ideas/suggestions?

How long does it take the State of Kansas to cash your taxes check?
Here's a link to the Kansas Department of Revenue website:


http://www.ksrevenue.org/





There's contact info there where you can contact them via telephone, e-mail or mail and ask them if they're received your tax return and check if you're worried.





There's also a place to check the status of your refund online there and you may be able to use that to check and see if they've received your return and check.

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment