Monday, November 16, 2009

How much cash would I need to own a pawn shop in Saint Paul Minnesota?

How much cash would I need to open a pawn shop in SAINT PAUL, MN?


I know that a bond is 5,000.00 and the license is 2,500.00


But, how much would I need to get everything open and running?

How much cash would I need to own a pawn shop in Saint Paul Minnesota?
Man, you really want to open up a pawn shop.





Shoot me an email at needanid_99@yahoo.com and I can send you some additional information.





I live in Bloomington, MN BTW.





In the mean time. Head out to Microsoft.com and download some of there financial templates and Business plans. Some of the templates are provided by SBA and score. There's no way that I can figure out a start up cost for you, but you may have a better idea of what things cost, etc. Browse thru them and play around with some cash estimates.


No comments:

Post a Comment