Monday, April 26, 2010

How would you make some extra cash?

I work 40 hours a week as a computer programmer. Making a long story short... I need extra cash to pay off some huge bills. I am not willing to quit my current job, ask for a raise (I just got one actually), bid into another position in my company, or sell anything of mine. I would like your thoughts on how to come up with the extra money needed to try and relinquish debt. How would you do it?

How would you make some extra cash?
Lots of people work multiple jobs. You can keep your day job, and work at Best Buy or Circuit City (or Office Depot or Staples) in their computer department evenings %26amp; weekends. Or you could cut grass in your neighborhood; that's something that can usually be scheduled around other activities.





Every retail and restaurant needs evening and weekend help. If you make it clear up front that you already have a day job, they'll work you in for the hours you're available.





Good luck!
Reply:lemonade stand?





=]





lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment