Thursday, April 15, 2010

How do you send a cash advance through email?

I need to send money, to a friend for making me some labels, for my projects. She said I could send her a cash advance, through her email. How do you do that?

How do you send a cash advance through email?
All I could think of right now is PayPal.





Both of you need to open up a paypal account. All you need is an account number and bank routing number (these no. can be found on the bottom row of your standard check) and an email address, of course.





Go to www.PayPal.com they have a step by step sign-up process. It's free and it should take you about 2 to 3 business days for validation, registration, and processing.





PayPal is a very secure site. E-bay uses their services, extensively.
Reply:Sign up for paypal,you can pay anyone with an email address.

student loan

No comments:

Post a Comment