Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How can I convert credit card credit to cash?

I have an airline miles credit card. What can I buy (on credit) that I can quickly get cash for? This way I can pay off the credit with the cash and earn miles for free airline tickets.

How can I convert credit card credit to cash?
Using your credit card, go to a bank or credit union and make a cash transaction. They will give you the cash you need and have it charged to your credit card.





Some stores will do that as well, but you have to have a check cashing card with the store and an established good reputation with them.





Also, most stores allow you to charge $20 or so more than what you are charging on your card. Ask the cashier how much you can get beyond the items you are charging. This is particularly helpful if you do not need a lot of cash but just a few dollars to carry you over.





Good luck!!
Reply:Take it to your bank and they will give you cash on it to the limit.








You will pay high interest on that kind of loan. I would try a personal loan.





Gp to your bank loan officer and see how much he will loan you for your bills





David

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment