Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What should I know about car for cash service?

There are a lot of car for immediate cash payment services around the town. Are those reliable? What should I be aware of? Any tips to sell car immediately? I would love to sell my car asap because I need some cash :) Your response is greatly appreciated.

What should I know about car for cash service?
If you mean a cash for title business: Don't do it.





The interest rates on these things are almost always astronomical. I've had several friends give the title over for cash, and several years later, they're still trying to get the car back into their name.





If you're simply attempting to sell your car outright....then find out the KBB value of your car, and sell it to the first dealership, etc that will come close to that.
Reply:Very high interest rates and most likely owned by the mafia.


No comments:

Post a Comment